Can someone help me out, Please!

Luxrayoflight

I hate forums, i really really hate them XD

Anyway. Recently ive been trying to work out how to trade, however this online game which is aimed at a young audience is confusing me like anything~!

I had a tornadus full art, groudon/kyogre bottom half, and honchkrow up for trade, when i clicked on it, they took my cards and i didnt receive anything back.. i dont remember agreeing to anything. I have no idea how to use this confusing site and now ive just lost my cards. Can someone please explain to me what to do and why this website keeps glitching on me! Example, during one of my matched i evolved an eevee into a jolteon, then i was forced to put another pokemon into the active place.. On top of my jolteon, and i couldnt attack.. Then a min later the match ended..

Help T^T

Sounds like you've been having a rough time. The first was a scammer, which you should always watch out for, and always look at the trade offer before accepting! The other was a glitch, which the mods are still ironing out. Don't worry, you just had a rough start. This is a real neat place, honest! wink_smile.png

Archived