Pokémon Black & White Remakes for the Nintendo Switch?

MrCarle

I'm just wanting to know from The Pokémon Company if they have any future plans to announce the Pokémon Black & White remakes exclusively for the Nintendo Switch someday after the original worldwide release of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet? Would you speculate it? Why? Please let me know, thanks.😉

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment there are only rumors about the remake of Pokémon Black & White

I hope they do! I love black and white! It’s just so much fun!  There are only rumors so far but they should make one eventually.

On 7/9/2022 at 5:49 AM, MrCarle said:

I'm just wanting to know from The Pokémon Company if they have any future plans to announce the Pokémon Black & White remakes exclusively for the Nintendo Switch someday after the original worldwide release of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet? Would you speculate it? Why? Please let me know, thanks.😉

As cool as having all three merged and in battle would be, I feel like it'd be like eternamax eternatus- insane BST, outclassing even the already OP SS legendaries, and good typing. Dragon/Ice isn't bad offensively, and it has some decent defences. Grass, electric, and water have all been popular recently, and those types appear to be sticking around as long as Kyogre doesn't get beat by something, rillaboom doesn't get nerfed, and regieleki doesn't get nerfed.