is there a good attack pokemon that does more damage if the opponent's pokemon is asleep?

bunsketchuppc

I plan on making a deck with Bench Barrier Mew and Sleep Pendulum Hypno as well as Victory Star Victini where i use hypno every turn to put the pokemon to sleep and Victini/Glimwood Tangle to reflip coins. This is more of a "for fun" deck than it is a competitive one but I could see it being pretty good. I still need some sort of anti boss's orders ability as well as a good main attacker.

You mean the Hypno from HeartGold/SoulSilver? You wouldn't be able to use that card outside of Legacy, which is pretty limiting (especially because of Virizion EX). Victini and Glimwood can't be used to reflip for sleep either, since the flip is done during the checkup phase and not your turn, if you want to keep your opponent asleep you want to use the Stadium Slumbering Forest. You're probably better off running Hypnotoxic Laser if you want to put your opponent to sleep.

When it comes to doing damage for status, Salazzle from Battle Styles (alongside Butterfree from Fusion Strike) is probably the way to go. If you're trying to stall with sleep maybe the Hypno from Breakpoint and the Komala from Unified Minds is pretty silly, too.