Please dont exploit buggy cards ! Lets play fair!

RobertBenjamin

This is an appeal to all current pokemon tcg online players. let us try to foster a spirit of fairness in the beta by not exploiting buggy cards.

right now eviolite is so bugged that any eviolite attached to benched pokemon actually reduces damage to the active pokemon. so in the spirit of fairness if you're going to use eviolite please just use one and dont attach any extra eviolites on your benched pokemon.

This is an appeal to all current pokemon tcg online players. let us try to foster a spirit of fairness in the beta by not exploiting buggy cards.

right now eviolite is so bugged that any eviolite attached to benched pokemon actually reduces damage to the active pokemon. so in the spirit of fairness if you're going to use eviolite please just use one and dont attach any extra eviolites on your benched pokemon.

I try my best to follow, but when I am against Kyurem I need to attach eviolites to my bench as I would in a real world game. Also, if I attach to an active and a benched 'mon gets catchered to the active I may attach to the new active. Sorry if it messes up the game, but I am not going to lose a game because of a bug in the online system for something that is commonly done IRL. I also will not expoit the issue to win games, but it is a hard choice when I have an eviolite on my active, one in my hand, I am ready to 'N' (or PONT, Copycat, Judge, whatever) and my active is going to be KOd next turn.

But, the new bug is better than the old on. I played against a ZPTS player (one with a million wins) who attached three Helmets and two eviolites to "her" Zekrom. With that you can KO a Donphan Prime in one attack and take no recoil damage. THAT is exploiting bugs.

So, please remember there are times a player using Eviolites on more than one pokemon is not trying to exploit the system, but rather play the game.

Archived