Can't play or create avatar

chrixeleon

I started poking around the site yesterday and have only been able to complete tutorials. When I try to play the actual Trainer Challenge or create an avatar I get a loading screen stuck at 99% or 100% and eventually an error message saying, "the server is not currently accepting connections."

Is this a site issue or a client issue on my side? I'm currently using Chrome on Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) and have also tried on Safari with no success. I've read that others are able to play and create avatars but I haven't once been able to access either of these features.

Hey Chrixeleon!

Unfortunately that's a known issue with the game right now. It's intermittent; if you keep trying, you should be able to get through. You can try logging out and logging back in as well. Hopefully that helps and you're able to get into the Trainer Challenge!

Yeah, I think it happens to all here. 99 percent and freezes in the loading. Refresh your browser, wait a few seconds and then refresh again till the screen changes.

I've been trying off and on for a while now and I still haven't been able to get through (on both the Trainer Challenge and the avatar creator). I've refreshed and logged in and back out multiple times and neither has worked. I've also tried playing on the Windows 7 partition of my laptop (IE, Chrome) and my girlfriend's MacBook and have experienced the same issue.

I'm going to try playing on a Windows machine later and see if it's just my computer. If I still can't get in I'll send a support ticket and see what happens. Hopefully I'll be able to play soon! :)

I have an update for those of you reporting this issue. Please navigate to http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/general-discussion-20/topics/stuck-at-99-can-t-load-trainer-challenge-or-avatar-creator for all official updates on this topic!

Thank you everyone, for letting us know so quickly about this!

Your Biggest Fan,

Cosso

Moderator Extraordinaire

-Deanna Troi, to Worf, Star Trek: The Next Generation, “Birthright”

• 1 month later...

i'm a kid,I tried to finish the tutorial.,.,when i'm about to receive my final tokens,there's no "continue" that I can click

when i clicked play,i finished 100%

I pressed start then it's a blank.,.,

i can only see the black(gray) backround

help me.,.,:(((

• 3 weeks later...

Everytime I click on Trainer Challeneg it kept's saying something about Flash, I click on Deck Builder, Pokemon TCGO,and it kept's going to the main screen. Can you tell me why this is and can you fix it?

• 2 months later...

Why cant i play Trainer Challenge???

It loads with 2 characters on screen but i cant click the Start button...

<div id="refHTML"> </div>

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue as xDarkAnza.

Like there is no link from the start button. I've tried upgrading Flash and using IE, but it was IE 7 and Firefox 6 that I've tried on. I have no downloaded and tried Chrome too, with the same result. I'm wondering if there is something one needs to set first in order to enable the 'start' button?

Archived