i need a moderator to help me!

Daxter803

i was playing against someone and they accientally filed a report on me thinking i cheated when i didnt there was a glitch!And they appoligized and said i was right.Is there any way to get the report taken off of my account?

i was playing against someone and they accientally filed a report on me thinking i cheated when i didnt there was a glitch!And they appoligized and said i was right.Is there any way to get the report taken off of my account?

Hey Trainer,

Every report filed gets looked over and analyzed, if there was foul language or any other sort of violation it will be dealt with appropriately. Do not assume that an account action will be taken against your account unless you receive and email from pokemon stating the reasons why. Filing a player report simply alerts our support staff who then investigate into the report and either deem further action necessary or not necessary. If you have any direct information about this situation you are reporting please file a ticket with support so they can take into account your submissions here.

Thanks!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived