Pokemon Live PC UI

A1Zebedee

I didn't find a good place to post this so thought I would post it here. Playing Pokemon TCG Live on PC and I find that UI flow in matches to be very clunky on PC. E.g. when you click on a pokemon you get a blown up view the card and info but to return to the match view you have to click on this little X instead of clicking anywhere off the card to return to match view. Card abilities that require switching pokemon, you always have to drag the pokemon onto the spot,  it feels more natural to click the mon you want but if you do you end up with blown up info screen of the mon and then need to click the little X to close etc... etc...

Also the small icon for benched pokemon, I can understand doing this for mobile but on PC we have the screen space to allow full art cards. 

The flow and layout really are not done with PC in mind, there are so many clicks and confirmation clicks that slow the pace of the game.

Is it just me or are other people feeling this?

I agree. The gameplay is slower. At first I thought it was because it’s a new interface but honestly, I find the new client is a step back from the older client. I also agree, the cards should be larger and make use of real estate when it’s available. Even the stadium card where there is a ton of space, that card is smaller than it has to be. I’m disappointed.

• Upvote 2

Considering the main audience right now is PC its clear PC wasnt the main audience for this version which isnt great. I get they want mobile audience but if you alienate your main audience to get a new one you risk killing your game altogether. I dont mind it too much but i wish i could see my bench properly. Hate the new micro bench seeing only a 1/4 of the pokemon. 

• Upvote 1