Alpha Card Trading Center

Alpha_King_Alex

What Is Alpha Card Trading Center?

The Alpha Cards Trading Center is a trade center operated by me for the rest of the players where I trade my cards for your cards or packs.

What that means, is that I supply you with whatever card or item in this game you want, without you having to search the game for the card you want, and all the hard work will be done by me. In other words, this store is like ebay where you buy something and it takes a day or two for rare cards to be delivered to your account.

What Packs Do I Take:

I accept all packs in the game, but if I am to have a choice, the order would be: Call Of Legends, HeartGold & SoulSilver, Emerging Powers, Unleashed, Black & White, Undaunted, Triumphant and Noble Victories.

Your Requests:

• If there is a card you want, just ask, I may not have it but it is just a matter of time depending on the card and how many you want. I can easly get the card as long as you are willing to wait, which I can usually get within 24 hours unless you are asking for me to get you a ton of cards or if the card is very high in demand at the time.

• In the waitlist, Blue means your order is in progress, clicking it will take you to your order.

General Information:

• I usually ask that you make the trade because I am often busy with other trades. Notify me before we do the trade so I can put my cards in my binder. You may notify me by putting a final comment here stating that you are making the trade.

• I do large orders, and I encourage these to be done. I wont mind if you send me a list of every card you want for your deck. Ill construct a price for your order also giving you an estimated time for it to be ready.

• Do not ever put our trades in the public offers. The reason why is there are often many versions of a single card such as promo and reverse holos, if the offer you made is not exactly the same as the version of cards I have, the trade will not be fulfillable by me. Also if someone else accepts the trade you made it would be a waste of my time and effort on hunting down the cards and keeping up with your order. So just wait for me to get online. I'll be online every single day unless otherwise stated, and I'm usually online for 8-10 hours a day, so it should be easy to find me.

• Quote your trades, by quoting your trades it makes it easier for me to keep track of the trades and reminds me of the entire trade so I dont foget a card you want. This little bit helps me make the trade go faster so I dont have to search for out trade.

Trade Backs:

As everybody knows, you can buy a card and then change your mind on wanting the card. So I will to make trade backs, which is where you may trade one of the following cards and the one I gave you before, for your old card I gave you. This list may change at anytime and is based on my wants.

Eevee;

Electabuzz;

Rare Candy;

Chikorita

Metagross;

</font>

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); ]

</font>

cyndaquil579

Grass Knot

KidProdigyz

King of Sword

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok to all of you, just give me a bit to get 4 catchers

EDIT: May take a while i cant get into tcgo some flash player restriction

@kid: yes practicially

@cota: thats my trade back card list

EDIT: @Cota: Change cyndaquil to a quilava and phanphy to donophan and add something small of ur choice

@tyranitar20: Change cyndaquil to typhlosion and its a deal.

hows pokemon reversal, it has the same effect as pokemon catcher, would anybody be willing to switch, if not it doesnt matter only makes your trade faster

As for trades go how are these, if you want to change something or you dont have something just quote and say:

Cota: Bayleef, chikorita and a Quilava for a Catcher and Cleffa

Tyran: Eevee, Magmar, Elekid, Typhlosion, and Phanphy for 2 Catchers

Meta: Eevee, a Magby, a Cyndaquil, and a umbreon for a Pokemon Catcher.

i dont care about it being holo or not that makes no difference, and sure cyndaquil579

How are these deals:

cynda: victini for candy

cota: Typhlosion, magmar for catcher and candy

tyran: eevee, magmatar, elekid, quilava, phanphy for 2 catchers

meta: eevee, magby, cyndaquil, umbreon for catcher

@Alpha King Alex: Would you take an Electabuzz instead of Umbreon? I can make it 2 Electabuzz if you want.

-

EDIT: I have an Umbreon now, so I can take your offer instead.

My V-Create Victini, Reuniclus, 3 Cincinos (one reg, one holo, one with do the wave), seismitoad, rocky helmet, drifblim, donphan (not prime), archeops, 2 krookodiles (one of each), gigalith (rock bullet), 4 magnemite, 2 magneton, and 3 dual ball

for

Your 4 Tornadus?

metagross01 has the smallest trade so therefor he gets the catcher first. If he doesnt reply within 1 hour it goes to another.

EDIT: Grassknot sure give me a bit i got other trades aswell to forfill

i dont care about it being holo or not that makes no difference, and sure cyndaquil579

How are these deals:

cynda: victini for candy

cota: Typhlosion, magmar for catcher and candy

tyran: eevee, magmatar, elekid, quilava, phanphy for 2 catchers

meta: eevee, magby, cyndaquil, umbreon for catcher

Ok.

Archived