Tin Codes?

inkling2011

Hello,

How many packs come in the codes that you find in the tins? I have been looking for info online and some people say 3 and some say 5 and some say just the promo card.....

there is a code under the promo card which unlocks 3 packs and the card+2 figures. THere might be 2 EP packs, if so, there will be 2 codes which unlock a packs each in side the Packs

Along these lines, does anyone know if you purchase an Emboar Tin Code from Troll&Toad if you get any booster packs with it or do you just get the emboar card?

lol i bought 30 of them. You get emboar, 2 figures, AND 3 boosters

Thank you for telling me! I actually sent an email to their customer service and the guy said that all you get is the card, so I guess he was wrong.

same. DONT TELL THE GUYS THERE OR ELSE THEYLL BUMP UP THE PRICES!

Haha don't worry I won't. I am very glad you told me though! :D

Hello,

How many packs come in the codes that you find in the tins? I have been looking for info online and some people say 3 and some say 5 and some say just the promo card.....

Hey Trainers,

All booster packs from Emerging Powers onwards will have online code cards in them. You'll have to read up on the packaging of the tin to determine exactly what's contained there-in. Usually youll get some booster codes if your tin contains emerging powers and noble victories booster packs as well as a promo card code for the featured card in the tin. Some tins include online codes for avatar items as well. It really varies based on what tin you buy. Please double check the list on the back of the tin to make sure you are getting exactly what you want when making a Pokémon TCG purchase.

Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived