need help making a very strong dark deck

Sciper

i have 100% collection so i can make any deck but my favorite pk's are dark kind so im wanting to have

Tyranitar prime as my main attacker...Zoroark Ability as my set up and off fighter and a cleffa for bad hands

but im not sure what to use as my 3rd pk i was using houndoom prime for burns but he's catcher bait most of time

also have tried mandibuzz sniper and bisharp dark and was wondering is there anything i can use as a 3rd?

also have tried kyurem/tornadus but would like something else besides them so if anyone can help me make

a very strong dark deck would be awesome! any suggestions?

ya i should just try normal houndooms instead of prime least can counter fighting think i use awhile back those 3 seem to work great!

yeah, i stopped for a while and now i was getting back to it, but the thread i am with now stinks and the people in it dont know how to rp battleconfused_smile.png

how do u guys think a marowak would do with ttar/zoroark to try to sub in instead of houndoom normal? or just keep houndoom just saying marowak to maybe deal with the many magnezones ><

I would still stick with the Houndoom because usually the most trouble is with Machamp Primes and Donphan Primes and houndoom normal would help if your oppenent has them on their bench trying to get enough energy on them

A deck that I've seen that incorporates dark types is a Sharpedo-Victini (fliptini)-Zoroark deck. The idea is to use Sharpedo's attack, Strip Bare, which lets you flip 2 coins, and if both are heads, your opponent has to discard their entire hand. With Fliptini on the bench it means you have a decent shot of that happening. You then have Zoroark to come clean up after you've gotten a Strip Bare and hit your opponent hard for little energy while they struggle to recover. I've seen Cincinno thrown in for an easy 100 damage with Do-the-Wave. Tyranitar Prime would be interesting to throw into the mix since a successful Strip Bare would give you time to set it up on the bench...

Archived