Im new to the site- Fighting\Water

cooolman619

I am new and i want to know if this is a good deck. or if i should change something i can. any help is appreciated

Deck List:

Machamp Prime x1

Machamp x1

Machoke x2

Machop x2

Mamoswine x2

Piloswine x2

Swinub x2

Nidoran x1

Nidorino x1

Nidoking x1

Makuhita x1

Hariyama x1

Kangaskhan x1

Water energy x7

fighting energy x20

multi energy x1

lass x1

switch x2

life herb x3

master ball x2

prof. elms training method x2

bill x1

celios network x2

interveiwers questions x1

black belt x1

Sure I can do that for you. But I am oging to need some grass and physic type pokemon cards like 10 of each in order to do that so do you have any grass and/or physic pokemon for trade?

Yep. The best way to see how good a certain deck plays is to see how well it handles its weaknesses. thumbs_up.png

EDIT: Uh, nope. Sorry. sad_smile.png

Sure I can do that for you. But I am oging to need some grass and physic type pokemon cards like 10 of each in order to do that so do you have any grass and/or physic pokemon for trade?

... I don't think he/she (I'm pretty sure it's a he since it's the alternate of poketepig but idk) even realizes what you meant nintenduk. @cynda, he meant that it would fail against it. Machamp and previous pokes would get quickly eliminated and so would Mamo and Nido. It's not a good combo to have since the two don't even have beneficial typing (as do grass and water type pokes). Grass is saved by waters. Though, there are mono and several others, those usually have a strategy. This is just rampage and go. there is no strategy to it.

and man i might be new to the site but not to pokemon i dont have a tree for nothing and seing as my water pokes only need little water energy i can just use fightng. and my strategy is to get Machamp up and out. Poison with the nidoking and icy wind the opponent to sleep.... not very good but with champ buster and hundred furious punches im really set... stupid lost world.

This is an Unlimited format deck, right? Celio's Network, Master Ball, and Lass aren't availible in the TCGO. Since you're using that format, try "Take Out" Machamp (Take Out automatically KO's any Basic), Broken Time-Space (fast evolutions), and Bebe's Search (like Pokemon Communication, but you can shuffle in any card instead of a Pokemon), Pokemon Collector (search for Basics), and Rare Candy (evolve directly from Basic to Stage 2). You'll also want more copies of cards in general, in case any are KO'ed. Another Machoke and Machamp might help you set up more easily.

This is an Unlimited format deck, right? Celio's Network, Master Ball, and Lass aren't availible in the TCGO. Since you're using that format, try "Take Out" Machamp (Take Out automatically KO's any Basic), Broken Time-Space (fast evolutions), and Bebe's Search (like Pokemon Communication, but you can shuffle in any card instead of a Pokemon), Pokemon Collector (search for Basics), and Rare Candy (evolve directly from Basic to Stage 2). You'll also want more copies of cards in general, in case any are KO'ed. Another Machoke and Machamp might help you set up more easily.

Metagross knows what he is talking about more than I do... please listen to him... :P

Archived