DUant Jr.

tyranitar20

I got this from playtcg.com. Pretty much, its Durant mill + Mime Jr. I have 10 Durants and 5 Mime Jrs, so if anyone has a Collector or 2 they could part with... Any ideas for the list? Lost World or not?

I know this won't help a ton, but you don't want Lost World or anything of that sort. The point of a mill deck is not to win quickly, but to destroy the cards of your opponent. If you don't have revives, then you most certainly will need them. In addition (... idk what the link is so I don't know what is in the deck...), you will need Rescue Energy.

Possible but am unsure of:

Flower Shop Lady (if the opponent is just eliminating off your durants like they were dust)

Super Rod (Again, to get the durants)

Pichu (quick Durants)

Eviolite/Rocky Helm (... there are bugs so be warned about people quitting or other things)

N (Reshuffle so that they have less cards or something... idk again)

This is all I can think of. Pichu is a bit dangerous because it isn't great and isn't exactly needed.

You may want a card that can look at your opponent's top five cards, but idk.

im using lost world because of Mime Jr.

This sounds like a very intriguing deck. The only problem I can see is that if Mime Jr. stays asleep going into your turn, then you really can't do anything unless you are running switches. Plus, any turn of not milling 4 cards is another turn for your opponent to set something up. If you are running durant, ideally you want to be milling 4 cards per turn every turn, and I think Mime Jr gets in the way of that unless you use him at first until you can get your ants set up on the bench, then switch out to them. Also, with only 30 hp, it's an easy prize waiting to happen, especially if your opponent runs kyurem. The one positive I see is that anything Mime Jr throws into the lost zone can't be recovered, so in that regard it's a very good card. This is an interesting deck tech for sure.

oh, and do you still have any packs?

At the moment I do not, but I recently ordered some, so hopefully by Friday I will. I'll probably update my trading thread once I do.

i just ordered 50 packs and 10 Zekrom EX's. ...0.0 coming on March 21st? ...maybe i should have gotten the samorott tin code...

Ah. Sorry... I didn't really know what exactly the deck was trying to accomplish... I think that I do agree with VikesRule about it being interesting idea and that unless you have full heals/switches then you are done for with any pokemon that can attack the bench and eliminate your durants.

Archived