HI! Need suggestions for my Virizion EP deck.

Daykora75

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE POSTING[/i][/u][/b]

Composition:

Pokemon:

3x Virizion EP

3x Roselia (Hoping to switch for Shaymin.)

2x Tangela

Trainers:

4x Dual Ball

2x Energy Switch (Will remove and replace with Super Rod once I get 3x Shaymin)

4x PC

2x Super Rod

4x Switch

4x Black Belt

4x Cheren

2x Interviewer's Questions

4x PONT

Energies:

19 Grass Energies

Strategy: General idea is to build up Virizion by having Tangela and Roselia out (Tangela-Build up, Roselia-Damage before Virizion). The Virizion will switch out with each other, constantly doing 100 damage. Energy Switch is used to move around energies, Dual-Get out Pokes fast, PC-Change out Roselias/Tangelas for Virizion, Super Rod-easily explained, Switch-... switch? lol, Black Belt-Damage (Tangelas and Roselias will be taken out before damage done to opponent=140 damage), Cheren-draw support, IQ-energies, PONTs-bad hands

Flaws: Hard to build up Virizions quickly, Tangela only puts 1 energy at a time, same weakness, Tangela and Roselia too easily taken out, Switches are limited to being only 4 and necessity to discard energies in those situations.

There of course are more based on having to get more of certain cards.

As for posting, please explain thoroughly or with a fair supported statement. I don't want to read "I will trade you ____ for ____" or "You need roserade." I would like criticism, whether it be good or bad.

Thank you very much.

(I do realize NV is a better Virizion in general and that I would die in competition, but how is it for weaker opponents?)

So far, its decent. You might need another, which i happen to have(sorry). Sunflora would help too, because of its poke-power. I also have on of those!

So far, its decent. You might need another, which i happen to have(sorry). Sunflora would help too, because of its poke-power. I also have on of those!

Thanks! You said "You might need another...." but never said what. Are you talking about Virizion?

I wouldn't get Roselia because it's just way to flippy, plus you get confused afterwards. Plus, if you can't get Virizion's Giga Drain set up by turn two, something is going wrong. By the time you get Virizion set up, you won't need Roselia. Basically, Roselia becomes free prizes by turn two.

I recommend getting a 2-2 Dodrio line so you get free switches every turn. A popular deck I've seen is with Haxorus and Dodrio. Giga Impact every single turn. You could switch over to that deck if you want, more damage, colorless energy, but it's a stage two. Anyways, I'm kind of getting off topic now.

You definantly don't need that much energy if you're going to play Tangela, which lets you search your deck.

Dual ball -> Collectors, obvious reason.

No catchers? It would be a nice addition because you can suprise someone getting set up with 100 damage.

Venomoth is viable too because even if you poison yourself, you can just switch out like you plan on doing. I don't recommend this too much, but it's something new if you want a unique deck.

You might need a cleffa just for the sake of having another basic and also when you get stuck.

...Forgot to mention that I am very limited on what I can get (don't really spend on cards :P) ... I really want catchers and collectors but... well... I'm sure no one wants to give them away and I really don't want to make idiotic trades (... I'm really bad at knowing a card's value). so... yeah... sort of done for in that department. (Thanks though for telling me what I need. I'll try to get collectors and catchers.) I definitely need Dodrio though I'm sure that's a high price too... life is unfair... Probably won't try Venomoth because I'm not really going for any poision damage kills (though wouldn't be bad to counter Terrakion's revenge move (it says by attacks, not special effects.) so maybe I'll try something like that.

what cards do you have? All uncommons and Rares?

I have basically commons and uncommons... maybe a couple rares like eelektrik (ish), donphan prime (kindly from KP), and a couple notable trainers. I also have golduck (1-1 though...) and I don't have any of the trainer challenge decks except for green.... I'm pretty limited on what I can make for a deck. I also have roserades which might be notable. I had durants but traded them away. I also have 1 tangrowth... :P I have a 4-4-2 beedrill ine, 1-1 Jelli, 5-3-3 mamoswine, escavlier line???, sevipers..., 2 prof junipers, poke powers, poke gears (2), 1 great ball, Junk arms, and SSUs

ill give you EP Virizion, Steelix Prime, Blissey Prime, and a 1-1 Sunflora for Eelektrik, Golduck, and Donphan. I do include lines.

I only want EP virizion... and I really don't want to give up Eelektrik or Donphan... nor Golduck... :(

I wouldn't mind, but... Eelektrik I love and Golduck is a poke I want to use in a future deck, just waiting to get other cards. Donphan I want to keep because it was the first thing I've one in a raffle thingy :)

Sorry....

Archived