BDSP card packs: Bringing back old themes?

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with Brilliant Diamond and Radiant Pearl coming out soon, chances are the the TCG for it aren't too far behind..  With the recent release of Fusion Strike, probably being the last of Sword and Shield, makes one wonder if there would be any theme cards from the DPPl and HGSS packs that would be making a comeback, remade or not.  I think I seen somewhere that the TCG is going to include a new version of the Legend cards in one of the future packs, but wondering if there are any other themes from that era that would be returning.  Like say, Team Galactic cards, or some other theme.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:02 PM, GrewupGeek said:

Hey everyone, with Brilliant Diamond and Radiant Pearl coming out soon, chances are the the TCG for it aren't too far behind..  With the recent release of Fusion Strike, probably being the last of Sword and Shield, makes one wonder if there would be any theme cards from the DPPl and HGSS packs that would be making a comeback, remade or not.  I think I seen somewhere that the TCG is going to include a new version of the Legend cards in one of the future packs, but wondering if there are any other themes from that era that would be returning.  Like say, Team Galactic cards, or some other theme.

Fusion Strike's not the last of SwSh. Brilliant Stars has the SwSh prename-- so..

...Legends? No. Already taken by the October Celebrations set boxes in NA, in a sense: V-UNIONs...

Although there could be more theme cards, I doubt they will be the same as the first Sinnoh go-around back in the past.... As we don't know much regarding the full list, I cannot confirm nor deny yet.

12 hours ago, Jammer87 said:

...Legends? No. Already taken by the October Celebrations set boxes in NA, in a sense: V-UNIONs...

Legends and V-Unions are pretty much the same thing, V-Unions just come in more pieces, and only one pokemon to assemble..

• GrewupGeek changed the title to BDSP card packs: Bringing back old themes?