Question for the Product before POKEMON LIVE

RWONDO22

the Colletction avatar set on the shop is considered unopened product for the exchange witch the Crystal 

1 to 9 unopened items in the Pokémon TCG Online = 250 Crystals awarded in Pokémon TCG Live 10 to 24 unopened items = 550 Crystals 25 to 49 unopened items = 1,125 Crystals 50 to 124 unopened items = 2,350 Crystals 125+ unopened items = 6,200 Crystals

if the collection avatar set/pack considered a unponed items?

Edited by RWONDO22
error of chatting
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, RWONDO22 said:

the Colletction avatar set on the shop is considered unopened product for the exchange witch the Crystal 

1 to 9 unopened items in the Pokémon TCG Online = 250 Crystals awarded in Pokémon TCG Live 10 to 24 unopened items = 550 Crystals 25 to 49 unopened items = 1,125 Crystals 50 to 124 unopened items = 2,350 Crystals 125+ unopened items = 6,200 Crystals

if the collection avatar set/pack considered a unponed items?

Hopefully, but I don't think it will

Avatar items are not going to be transferred to Live.

So I really doubt that their boxes will be converted into crystals as an unopened product.

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2021 at 8:23 AM, Zantondorf said:

Avatar items are not going to be transferred to Live.

So I really doubt that their boxes will be converted into crystals as an unopened product.

1. No. They will not transfer.

But: the faq says unopened packs are just one type of product of all that will not transfer over in original form, but are included in the 125+ calc...

Since there's no mention of any exemptions to the unopened products cat, since the box is considered a pack as long as it is not opened, I'm not sure 100%, but I believe the avatar box could transfer as crystals, but it's original form will not transfer.

According to faq, 125 total unopened  products = 6,200 crystals, regardless of product type, or so the FAQ says...

I look forward to clarification on what products count and not... Is the avatar box included towards the magic 125? Official word, please?

Edited by Jammer87