I LOST MY CARDS, PLS HELP

MiguelEspinosa

Hi I started playing like 2 years ago and I have lots of cards on my collection, the thing is that I had to delete the game because of personal issues and now that I want to play again my cards are gone, like if my account were new, do you know what happened? :( pls help 

Hi Trainer @MiguelEspinosa,

Thanks for your question.

I would recommend logging out and then logging back in again, to see if the cards on your account have returned.

If they do not return after a short while, I would double check that you are using the correct login credentials.

Please do let me know if either of these solutions work for you, and if not please do update me and I can offer other advice as well.

I hope that helps!

hace 20 minutos, Mod_Elderberry dijo:

Hi Trainer @MiguelEspinosa,

Thanks for your question.

I would recommend logging out and then logging back in again, to see if the cards on your account have returned.

If they do not return after a short while, I would double check that you are using the correct login credentials.

Please do let me know if either of these solutions work for you, and if not please do update me and I can offer other advice as well.

I hope that helps!

It didn't work 😕 Im so worried

Thanks for that information trainer @MiguelEspinosa

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!