How to Increase My Rank on this Forum

DesolationTroop

Hi

Please tell me How Can I Increase my rank on this forum from Novice to Junior Trainer

And the reason behind this is new members of the forum who have joined from October need to get to Junior trainer rank to upvote or downvote a comment

And yes the new members from October can only post on this forum until they increase their rank to Junior rank

• Downvote 1

It's based off of post amounts. You rank up the more you post. Figured that out tracking myself. The exact amount you need, I don't know for sure.

Now, do NOT start spam posting please. Completely unneccesary. With time you will get there. Besides, the upvote/downvote system is honestly very flawed. People get flamed on here for just giving their opinions. They should only allow upvotes if anything. I've wrote multiple posts on this before so I'll leave it there.

Anyways, have a good day 😀

Edited by WingsofFire1014
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 10/26/2021 at 12:42 AM, WingsofFire1014 said:

It's based off of post amounts. You rank up the more you post. Figured that out tracking myself. The exact amount you need, I don't know for sure.

Now, do NOT start spam posting please. Completely unneccesary. With time you will get there. Besides, the upvote/downvote system is honestly very flawed. People get flamed on here for just giving their opinions. They should only allow upvotes if anything. I've wrote multiple posts on this before so I'll leave it there.

Anyways, have a good day 😀

Ok

• Downvote 1