My creation... Expanded "Energy Storm"

guruguy87

Since my last edit it is 29 wins out of 48 games (which is a 60% win ratio). Deck requires setup and sometimes requires you to sacrifice the right pokemon, but DON'T GIVE UP. Packs a heck of a punch when you load up the cottonnee with cherrim and then smash with Whimsicott-GX Energy Blow. The toy box gx attack also can be a huge turn 2 or turn 3 play to help setup. I have had many games where I'm down on prizes and still fight on through to have big wild awesome comeback wins. That delphox can smash for over 300 damage if you are loaded up on energy. Also helps to energy pouch to your whimsicott (or anything that will be knocked out) and then reload energy back into play with cherrim. Superior Energy Retrieval is another epic card to have extremely wild turns where you attach a crazy huge amount of energy in a turn. Lots of people tend to concede just when I load the energy. I really mainly play this deck to achieve those fairy knockout challenges (which are the hardest in the game to complete, lol). Enjoy this deck folks, I sure do! 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 4 Cottonee UNM 143
* 3 Whimsicott-GX UNB 140
* 2 Fennekin FCO 10
* 2 Braixen FCO 12
* 2 Delphox FCO 13
* 2 Cherubi BST 7
* 2 Cherrim BST 8
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

##Trainer Cards - 23

* 1 Rose Tower DAA 169
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 1 Erika's Hospitality TEU 140
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 4 Level Ball BST 129
* 3 Energy Pouch FCO 97
* 1 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 1 Ace Trainer AOR 69
* 2 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103

##Energy - 18

* 5 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 13 Grass Energy Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by guruguy87
typo of the word "fairy", lol