37 energy Kyogre deck!

guruguy87

Super simple. Start with cryogonal and go 2nd. Power up kyogres and smash with the Aqua Storm attack. It suffers after I lose all my kyogre so I thought about adding in 2 klara. It was getting me some wins though (amazingly). Was not my original idea, I took from the most famous *********... (we all know who that is). His used Volcarona V and fire energy to get one hit huge knockouts. (I don't yet own Volcorona V. So for the record that list is probably better. 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 4 Cryogonal EVS 43
* 4 Kyogre CEL 3
* 2 Snom SHF 29
* 2 Frosmoth SSH 64

##Trainer Cards - 11

* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 4 Sonia RCL 167

##Energy - 37

* 37 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

• Upvote 1

where do you find these decks? Who is the person you got this idea from? Any suggestions for websites/ resources for current meta decks and competitive stats/players? thanks:)

The ****************** a banned word so i can't type it) Andrew Mahone, Tricky Gym. Some other very valuable metagame content can be found from Omnipoke, Celio's Network, TheSableyes, ZapdosTCG, Rahul Reddy, RareCandy, Zach Lesage, ChillTCG, Flex Daddy Righteous... probably missed a few as well...