Want some celebrations codes

TyranicalSleeve

Hi

just add me in game and trade 4 sobble 3 quick shooting inteleon in exchange of any cards and I will give you a 3 pack celebrations code

43 minutes ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

Hi

just add me in game and trade 4 sobble 3 quick shooting inteleon in exchange of any cards and I will give you a 3 pack celebrations code

but the code I will give will be a 3 pack promotional code I got from email so be careful if you used your promotional code

and yes you can follow the topic because i may give you some evolving skies codes i wont use

1 hour ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

but the code I will give will be a 3 pack promotional code I got from email so be careful if you used your promotional code

and yes you can follow the topic because i may give you some evolving skies codes i wont use

and if more than 1 person wants than dont hesitate becuase my friends may give me codes that i can give you because they have a trainer club account they use for pokemon unite and have subscribe the newsletter but they have stoped using or playing ptcgo now and i can ask them

this thread is best for those who didnt get any newsletter

got 6 promtional 3 pack codes from my friends and looking for trading in game cards

chasista namenick anexpor gal7axy and those who are in my friend list you can also get some by gving me cards i want and i am listing

4 sobble 

3 inteleon quick shooting

1 inteleon shady dealings

3 rs ************** one card for the code)

3 rs urshifu vmax (only one card for the code)

22 minutes ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

got 6 promtional 3 pack codes from my friends and looking for trading in game cards

chasista namenick anexpor gal7axy and those who are in my friend list you can also get some by gving me cards i want and i am listing

4 sobble 

3 inteleon quick shooting

1 inteleon shady dealings

3 rs ************** one card for the code)

3 rs urshifu vmax (only one card for the code)

I got newsletter

also

you should edit first post, not answering at your own post 3 times

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, namenick said:

I got newsletter

also

you should edit first post, not answering at your own post 3 times

@namenick Did the newsletter just come out? I signed up for it but didn't get it.

1 hour ago, Deevo439 said:

@namenick Did the newsletter just come out? I signed up for it but didn't get it.

no, the newsletter come out almost 2 week ago

when celebration was released

6 hours ago, Deevo439 said:

Okay that makes sense. I wasn't signed up for the newsletter in time. Thanks for the info.

So if you didnt get the newsletter dont worry just trade any cards I listed to me in game and then I will give you an unused 3 pack celebrations newsletter code in some private manner