Wait I have a lot of unopened packs what should I do?

WaffleLycanroc

Like the tittle says I still have a lot of packs both trade locked and tradable. I seen that they turn into crystals, so should I just open them all now???

Edit: Also I know almost nothing about this PTCGO Live I just saw other talk about it so please explain it. And when is it changing? 

Edited by WaffleLycanroc

Hi, anything more than 125 unlocked packs are worthless to keep because you don't get any extra crystals after 125.

I am hoping to have 125 unopened packs for the migration

1 minute ago, Simplyobsessed said:

Hi, anything more than 125 unlocked packs are worthless to keep because you don't get any extra crystals after 125.

I am hoping to have 125 unopened packs for the migration

But will those crystals be worth it?

Edited by WaffleLycanroc
typo

14 hours ago, WaffleLycanroc said:

You will get 6200 crystals !!!

I don't think it's not enough as we can buy in game trainer toolkit (it has crobat V and all essential trainer card copies × 2) in live with 3000 crystals only

19 hours ago, WaffleLycanroc said:

Well worth or not we still need those to craft cards from next booster 

I would open up to the last locked pack and use the unlocked to trade for V and VMax before the migration. Who knows how hard will be to get the Meta cards then...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, Chasista said:

I would open up to the last locked pack and use the unlocked to trade for V and VMax before the migration. Who knows how hard will be to get the Meta cards then...

Yes I agree

On 10/18/2021 at 4:48 PM, Chasista said:

IMHO

if they will copy other card game, getting meta card will be "easier", since you can focus and get exactly the card you want instead on try your luck or selling a kidney trying to trade for them XD

having play lot of other card game online, if you don't want to spend money on it

my suggestion is to stay away for high level ladder for 6-12 months and gaining resource

instead of trying to run behind the meta from the beginning

now i'm the kind of person that exxagerate this thing

my F2P stats in other game:

Hearthstone

82400 coin

95000 dust

Magic Arena

675000 gold

37000 gems

Wild card

318 common

357 uncommon

226 rare

95 mythic

Runeterra

190000 gems

61 chamion jolly

62 epic jolly

199 rare jolly

461 common jolly

69 spedition ticket

• 3 weeks later...

Also worth noting the battle pass coming to the games 800 crystals or the plus version which gets you a few extras is 2000. There is screenshots on serebii to show this.

On 11/12/2021 at 9:20 AM, PepperPillow said:

Wait...

I assume we will still be able to use QR code boosters and trade with our boosters in the new game?

Last I heard their is not trading in Live.