Jump to content

New to PTCGO with question on Live Crystals


Deevo439
 Share

Recommended Posts

For unopened packs we will be given crystals but it doesn't say how many crystals will be needed to buy packs. Is it better for me to stop oppening packs now so I can "Buy" packs once live is up and going or to open my packs and have the cards transfer over?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, Deevo439 said:

For unopened packs we will be given crystals but it doesn't say how many crystals will be needed to buy packs. Is it better for me to stop oppening packs now so I can "Buy" packs once live is up and going or to open my packs and have the cards transfer over?

This is just my guess but they said u get 6k crystals for 125 packs my guess is that 6k crystals only will be able to get u like 2 or 3 v cards or one promo item example of promo item I’m guessing 6k will get u one v union code cuz if they make it to cheap to get cards people who don’t have 125 packs will launch at a disadvantage 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also if u look at the website I’m guessing the crystals is the purple currency they show so if that’s true then 125 packs u get 6200 but to get a trainer toolkit it takes 3000 crystals 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 10:55 PM, darkness018 said:

This is just my guess but they said u get 6k crystals for 125 packs my guess is that 6k crystals only will be able to get u like 2 or 3 v cards or one promo item example of promo item I’m guessing 6k will get u one v union code cuz if they make it to cheap to get cards people who don’t have 125 packs will launch at a disadvantage 

If it really going that way, the other solution is trade some full art cards ready for convert. If until further information both solutions not worth and need take super many effort in the new app then is time to quit the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your replies. I guess I just need to hold out and see if they release more information. I will look at the website again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deevo439 said:

Thank you for your replies. I guess I just need to hold out and see if they release more information. I will look at the website again.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...