Why can't i use a deck?

RoryMeh

1 minute ago, RoryMeh said:

I'm trying to use my GX Deck, But i can't use it at Versus.

What format are you trying to use your deck in? 

If you are using Pokemon-GX, you are only allowed to use them in the Expanded format and the Unlimited format.

2 minutes ago, Zantondorf said:

What format are you trying to use your deck in? 

If you are using Pokemon-GX, you are only allowed to use them in the Expanded format and the Unlimited format.

Gyrados-GX It's for Unlimited, But there is no Unlimited option at Versus.

Just now, RoryMeh said:

Gyrados-GX It's for Unlimited, But there is no Unlimited option at Versus.

How did I not notice that, oops lol.

Well, that means you can only use the deck for Expanded. Sorry if that is not you wanted to hear. Unless you are using cards that are banned from being used in Expanded, then you might have to edit your deck in order to use there.

Can i Edit a The Gyrados deck?

1 minute ago, Zantondorf said:

How did I not notice that, oops lol.

Well, that means you can only use the deck for Expanded. Sorry if that is not you wanted to hear. Unless you are using cards that are banned from being used in Expanded, then you might have to edit your deck in order to use there.

5 minutes ago, Zantondorf said:

Wait are you using the GX deck that is already built for you?

Yes

Yeah, now I see the problem. So knowing you are trying to use that GX deck, I can see why you are not able to use it in Versus. You can't edit Battle decks or Theme decks. However you can create your own deck using those cards. The reason you can't use this deck entirely in Expanded is because the Reset Stamp is banned. 

So just remake the deck and replace the Reset Stamp with something else.

16 minutes ago, Zantondorf said:

Yeah, now I see the problem. So knowing you are trying to use that GX deck, I can see why you are not able to use it in Versus. You can't edit Battle decks or Theme decks. However you can create your own deck using those cards. The reason you can't use this deck entirely in Expanded is because the Reset Stamp is banned. 

So just remake the deck and replace the Reset Stamp with something else.

Oh, Alright! I Want to use a good card more than one but I Only have one what should I Do?