Jump to content

**GaL7AxY is Looking for some trade in PTCGO**(quite a long list)**(ver. 20211014)**


GaL7AxY
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wants:

Pokemons:

Rapid stike urshifu V&VMAX 

Inteleon(Ability: Quick Shooting) X2

Drizzile(Ability: Shady Dealings) X1

Sobble(Rapid Strike) X1

Houndoom X3

 

Trainers:

Urn of Vitality X4

metal saucer X2

 

I Can Trade With:

Pokemons:

Alcremie VMAX X2

Blastoise X2 (25th ver.)

Corviknight V X1

Corviknight VMAX X1(HR)

Dark Sylveon V X4

Dragapult X2 (promo SWSH132)

Espeon VMAX X1 (065/203)

Flying Pikachu V & VMAX x5sets
Garchaomp C Lv.X x1 
(25th ver. )

Mew X20 (25th ver.)

Orbeetle VMAX X1

Pikachu X17 (25th ver.)

Rocket's Zapdos X1(25th ver.)

Surfing Pikachu V & VMAX x 5 sets

Tapu Koko VMAX X1

Tornadus VMAX X1 (HR)

Zacian V X3 (25th ver.)

Zamazenta V X6 (25th ver.)

Memory Capsule (Gold) X1

Fog Crystal (Gold) X1

 

And some evolving skies packs~

Plz pm / private trade directly your offer(s) in game
ID: GaL7AxY

 

 

Edited by GaL7AxY
item for trade changed
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GaL7AxY said:

Wants:

Pokemons:

Urshifu VMAX X1

Urshifu V X2 (non-promo)

Remoraid X1

Sylveon VMAX X2
Zekrom 
 X1 (25th ver.) (full set after getting this one....PLZZZZZZZ)

 

Trainers:

Evolution Incense X4 

Ribbon Badge X2

 

I Can Trade With:

Pokemons:

Alcremie VMAX X2

Blastoise X2 (25th ver.)

Corviknight V X1

Corviknight VMAX X1(HR)

Dark Sylveon V X4

Dragapult X2 (promo SWSH132)

Espeon VMAX X1 (065/203)

Flying Pikachu V & VMAX x5sets
Garchaomp C Lv.X x1 
(25th ver.

Mew X20 (25th ver.)

Orbeetle VMAX X1

Pikachu X17 (25th ver.)

Rocket's Zapdos X1(25th ver.)

Surfing Pikachu V & VMAX x 5 sets

Tapu Koko VMAX X1

Tornadus VMAX X1 (HR)

Zacian V X7 (25th ver.)

Zamazenta V X10 (25th ver.)

 

Plz pm / private trade directly your offer(s) in game
ID: GaL7AxY

P.S. First time posting in the forum, if missing some rules, please kindly tell me. 

P.S. no. 2 Not speaking English in my daily life, if there is any strange words/sentences, please forgive me.

I will send you a trade offer tommorrow.

 

I will give you 25th anniversary zekrom and 1 evolution incense

 

You have to give me 4 Zacian V and Surfing Pikachu V-VMAX both × 4

 

If you have a Shadow Rider Calyrex vmax or two please I really really want !!!

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GaL7AxY said:

Wants:

Pokemons:

Urshifu VMAX X1

Urshifu V X2 (non-promo)

Remoraid X1

Sylveon VMAX X2
Zekrom 
 X1 (25th ver.) (full set after getting this one....PLZZZZZZZ)

 

Trainers:

Evolution Incense X4 

Ribbon Badge X2

 

I Can Trade With:

Pokemons:

Alcremie VMAX X2

Blastoise X2 (25th ver.)

Corviknight V X1

Corviknight VMAX X1(HR)

Dark Sylveon V X4

Dragapult X2 (promo SWSH132)

Espeon VMAX X1 (065/203)

Flying Pikachu V & VMAX x5sets
Garchaomp C Lv.X x1 
(25th ver.

Mew X20 (25th ver.)

Orbeetle VMAX X1

Pikachu X17 (25th ver.)

Rocket's Zapdos X1(25th ver.)

Surfing Pikachu V & VMAX x 5 sets

Tapu Koko VMAX X1

Tornadus VMAX X1 (HR)

Zacian V X7 (25th ver.)

Zamazenta V X10 (25th ver.)

 

Plz pm / private trade directly your offer(s) in game
ID: GaL7AxY

P.S. First time posting in the forum, if missing some rules, please kindly tell me. 

P.S. no. 2 Not speaking English in my daily life, if there is any strange words/sentences, please forgive me.

I will be trading you 1 remoraid but sorry it is trade locked

 

And if you have other more good cards for trade I will trade you my 2 Sylveon VMAX

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GaL7AxY said:

Wants:

Pokemons:

Urshifu VMAX X1

Urshifu V X2 (non-promo)

Remoraid X1

Sylveon VMAX X2
Zekrom 
 X1 (25th ver.) (full set after getting this one....PLZZZZZZZ)

 

Trainers:

Evolution Incense X4 

Ribbon Badge X2

 

I Can Trade With:

Pokemons:

Alcremie VMAX X2

Blastoise X2 (25th ver.)

Corviknight V X1

Corviknight VMAX X1(HR)

Dark Sylveon V X4

Dragapult X2 (promo SWSH132)

Espeon VMAX X1 (065/203)

Flying Pikachu V & VMAX x5sets
Garchaomp C Lv.X x1 
(25th ver.

Mew X20 (25th ver.)

Orbeetle VMAX X1

Pikachu X17 (25th ver.)

Rocket's Zapdos X1(25th ver.)

Surfing Pikachu V & VMAX x 5 sets

Tapu Koko VMAX X1

Tornadus VMAX X1 (HR)

Zacian V X7 (25th ver.)

Zamazenta V X10 (25th ver.)

 

Plz pm / private trade directly your offer(s) in game
ID: GaL7AxY

P.S. First time posting in the forum, if missing some rules, please kindly tell me. 

P.S. no. 2 Not speaking English in my daily life, if there is any strange words/sentences, please forgive me.

And If you have more cards for trade please tell

 

Just now I opened 3 evolving skies packs

If I want some other cards from you I will trade you 1 ribbon badge

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • GaL7AxY changed the title to **GaL7AxY is Looking for some trade in PTCGO**(quite a long list)**(ver. 20211013)**
22 hours ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

I will send you a trade offer tommorrow.

 

I will give you 25th anniversary zekrom and 1 evolution incense

 

You have to give me 4 Zacian V and Surfing Pikachu V-VMAX both × 4

 

If you have a Shadow Rider Calyrex vmax or two please I really really want !!!

well i dont think that is a fair trade.... besides , i need the FA Zekrom(even you give me the FA Zekrom, i dont think it s a good deal.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GaL7AxY said:

well i dont think that is a fair trade.... besides , i need the FA Zekrom(even you give me the FA Zekrom, i dont think it s a good deal.

Sorry for an unfair trade

 

Now I will give you Eevee vmax dcek box and sleeves + Zekrom + Evolution incense

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • GaL7AxY changed the title to **GaL7AxY is Looking for some trade in PTCGO**(quite a long list)**(ver. 20211014)**
20 hours ago, GaL7AxY said:

well i dont think that is a fair trade.... besides , i need the FA Zekrom(even you give me the FA Zekrom, i dont think it s a good deal.

I will give you my 2 Sylveon VMAX for 20-30 standard packs each

 

Because its a VMAX I got 1 Sylveon VMAX when I opened 45 packs so you have to give me 20-30 packs each

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

I will give you my 2 Sylveon VMAX for 20-30 standard packs each

 

Because its a VMAX I got 1 Sylveon VMAX when I opened 45 packs so you have to give me 20-30 packs each

i ' ve already got a HR Sylveon VMAX and a alt art Sylveon VMAX with 20 standard packs, i ' ve also updated my post, i don't need any Sylveon VMAX now. 

thanks

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, GaL7AxY said:

i ' ve already got a HR Sylveon VMAX and a alt art Sylveon VMAX with 20 standard packs, i ' ve also updated my post, i don't need any Sylveon VMAX now. 

thanks

I could have given you 4 shady dealings drizzile

 

But not fair after this post.I said I will trade with you but you already traded with someome already

 

Now the only offer left is ypu give 4 or 3 Zacian V + Evolving Skies packs 

 

And I will give Zekrom (even if unfair)

 

For getting shady dealings drizzile(all 4) you should give me atleast 35 -40 packs

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

I could have given you 4 shady dealings drizzile

 

But not fair after this post.I said I will trade with you but you already traded with someome already

 

Now the only offer left is ypu give 4 or 3 Zacian V + Evolving Skies packs 

 

And I will give Zekrom (even if unfair)

 

For getting shady dealings drizzile(all 4) you should give me atleast 35 -40 packs

well....i need the FA zekrom, and you keep trading me the normal one.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, GaL7AxY said:

well....i need the FA zekrom, and you keep trading me the normal one.

What's FA ?

 

And I can still trade you shady dealings for 35 -40 packs

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...