How to expand my collection

TyranicalSleeve

Hi everyone please help me I have to choose one option -

1.Buy theme decks and open Sword and Shield packs to get staple cards(mainly trainer)

2.Buy only packs so that I get maximum crystals in Pokemon TCG Live and buy 2 in-game trainer toolkits (I saw in the trailer).

Please help

It depends on many things. We don't know when exactly Online will be shut down and Live be up. Maybe it's not possible to collect 125 unopened packs until then?
We don't know how easy or hard or even possible it will be to farm crystals in Live. If there are decent way to do so - there is no need in those additional 6250 crystals 

If you want to already start building a collection to be able to play with already pulled and known cards when Live starts - you can open your products and collect staples. I do the same thing myself.

im  buying theme decks to be able to have a stable deck instantly. I have 125 packs saved up for the crystals. Im planning to buy each battle pass for 800 crystals for maximum gem value

17 minutes ago, AISR1234 said:

im  buying theme decks to be able to have a stable deck instantly. I have 125 packs saved up for the crystals. Im planning to buy each battle pass for 800 crystals for maximum gem value

Please tell me how can I collect 125 packs fast

Currently I have 4 packs of Evolving Skies

22 minutes ago, TyranicalSleeve said:

Please tell me how can I collect 125 packs fast

Currently I have 4 packs of Evolving Skies

Buy or trade for some less valued packs like Evolutions

28 minutes ago, PikachuNo60 said:

Buy or trade for some less valued packs like Evolutions

Please explain in detail 

I am a new player and I have only 4 packs in my collection

And around 1100 coins

Around 420 points in versus ladder

Basically, some packs are worth more or less. You want to try to trade up for more EVS packs, preferably making profits. After that, try and get a bunch of Evolutions packs, as they aren't worth much. You'll be able to reach 125 packs like this hopefully. Also, don't worry: if you feel like you can't make 125 packs, you don't have to. Instead, open your spare packs until you have to stop so you get max profit with the least packs.

10 minutes ago, PikachuNo60 said:

Basically, some packs are worth more or less. You want to try to trade up for more EVS packs, preferably making profits. After that, try and get a bunch of Evolutions packs, as they aren't worth much. You'll be able to reach 125 packs like this hopefully. Also, don't worry: if you feel like you can't make 125 packs, you don't have to. Instead, open your spare packs until you have to stop so you get max profit with the least packs.

Thanks