Need Larviats and pupitars.

HeroicLegend

so I'm in need of larvitars and pupitars. Anyone have an offer? or can spare some. Or know what pack i may find them in? been years since I've collected these things.

so I'm in need of larvitars and pupitars. Anyone have an offer? or can spare some. Or know what pack i may find them in? been years since I've collected these things.

HSUNLEASHED PACKS IT IS NUMBER 50 AND 51 OUT OF 95 CARDS SO YOU HAVE A 6.65% OF GETTING IT SO TO BE SAFE BUY ABOUT 10 HGUNLEASHED PACKS ONLINE WITH BUYING 10 NV PACKS REAL LIFE.

Like cyndaquil579 said, the larvitars and pupitars are in the series Unleashed of Pokemon. To get the codes for packs, you have to buy any pack Black and White onward, with each having a code card inside of them. Then redeem each one for 1 booster credit, which for 1 booster credit you can purchase any 1 pack online (HGSS, Unleashed, Undaunted, Triumphant, etc.).

i have tons(i have opened about 100 UL packs). I would trade 4 of each and a Tyrnaitar for a Floatzel? Or can you list some stuff that you think is good?

i have tons(i have opened about 100 UL packs). I would trade 4 of each and a Tyrnaitar for a Floatzel? Or can you list some stuff that you think is good?

I can give you a Beartic ( Icy Wind ): Cubchu : Cobalion ( Sacred Sword holo ) : Simisear : Pansear and Leafvanny ( leaf tailor Holo )

for your 4 Larv, 4 Pup, and tyranitar

yeah?

I give you a holo tepig and a golduck ability for ne.

person 1: ill just take the Cobalion.

cyndaquil: ill jusst take the Golduck.

sorry I just trade other cards for all of them but if you have the tyranitar with darkness howl I'll give you both the cobalion and beartic for it.

Archived