Want To Start Playing Pokemon TCG

DesolationTroop

Hi guys 

I am starting to play the Pokemon TCG online from October 2021 and suddenly I heard the news about the Pokemon TCG Live.

I want to know your suggestions about what should I do.

I have two options and I have to choose one out of the following :

1. I should start playing Pokemon TCG Online and then switch my account to Pokemon TCG Live.

2. I should wait until November and then start playing Pokemon TCG Live.

What should I do ?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Edited by DesolationTroop
Just Wanted To Seperate In Paragrahs.

IMHO

start playing

you can start collecting card with this actual system

if you don't want to spend money, focusing on single player mode and theme deck tournament for collecting more card as possible

just bevare of using all trainer token e tournament ticket, becase they will lsot when new game came out

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I am pretty sure the person was suggesting to start playing the PTCGO now. If you are going to end up playing the Pokemon TCG Live in the future, I would start playing now. As namenick said, any in-game currency you receive at PTCGO (which are Trainer Tokens and Event Tickets) will not be transferred to your new account on Pokemon TCG Live. You are going to want to use them before Live gets launched. 

Simple answer: 1st Option

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, DesolationTroop said:

I think you should please read what I have posted I want your sugestions out of the two options I have.

28 minutes ago, Zantondorf said:

I am pretty sure the person was suggesting to start playing the PTCGO now. If you are going to end up playing the Pokemon TCG Live in the future, I would start playing now. As namenick said, any in-game currency you receive at PTCGO (which are Trainer Tokens and Event Tickets) will not be transferred to your new account on Pokemon TCG Live. You are going to want to use them before Live gets launched. 

Simple answer: 1st Option

Exactly what I meant

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/26/2021 at 8:19 AM, DesolationTroop said:

I have two options and I have to choose one out of the following :

1. I should start playing

2. I should wait

What should I do?

On 9/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, namenick said:

start playing

On 9/27/2021 at 5:52 AM, DesolationTroop said:

I think you should please read what I have posted I want your suggestions out of the two options I have.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My advice is to sink as much money into it as you can.  Grind the ranked standard ladder hard.  Pay for any battle pass.  Wait for a rotation.  Lather rinse repeat.

Oh wait sorry that is the advice sent out by TPCi.  My advice is to get out while you still can.

• Upvote 1