Legendary Pokemon Pokeball Challenge!

Stickly

Im currently in the middle of four Pokemon Games. HG, LG, Plt, and Xd, and everytime I encounter a legendary I will capture it with a regular pokeball, and I will film these to see if I can catch all the available legendaries from these games with regular pokeballs (roaming pokemon will be my ultimate challenge). This will take me a while, so wish me luck!

good luck how do you start a forum topic by the way

When you go on each part of a forum, at the top right corner, there will be "Start New Topic". Click that and volia'! n_n

Good luck Stickly n_n (The only Legendary I've managed to catch in a pokeball was my Groundon, lol)

When you go on each part of a forum, at the top right corner, there will be "Start New Topic". Click that and volia'! n_n

Good luck Stickly n_n (The only Legendary I've managed to catch in a pokeball was my Groundon, lol)

I have caaught a lot of legendary in a pokeball at full health but Thundurus it took some weaking and after that some tries to catch it with a pokeball I did not have a action replay to do that at all.

I have caaught a lot of legendary in a pokeball at full health but Thundurus it took some weaking and after that some tries to catch it with a pokeball I did not have a action replay to do that at all.

best i caught was virizion, i didnt even expect it to be caught, i threw the pokeball as a joke, but woopdy doo, i caught virizion in the yellow

but good luck and my pokemon crystal is like hg and i aslo have xd if you need help.

By the way in xd you can catch a salamance from the old dudes son (old guy his body gaurds are his sons)

Archived