Locked cards will not pass?

AfterSunRise51

Why locked cards will not pass? This make no sense if the game will not have trades anymore why I'll be allowed to pass only unlocked? cards this sounds like an illogical absurd. Let show an sample:

I have a set of Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX but 2 of them is tradable and 2 not, why only 2 will pass to the new client, if in the description says that I can take 4 copy of a card. What will happens with ppl that have a huge locked account? Please review that point, cause if this continue this way only ppl with good accounts with unlocked cards will have some advantage

Edited by AfterSunRise51
Error

A lot of information forum are saying that. Cause that I decided to make this post and I want an explanation of the Devs or some superior staff. Cause if the purpose to pass only 4 copies is to balance the game why I cant use my locked cards.

Edited by AfterSunRise51
Error

agreed. the only official statement we have now is this and it makes it seem to me like we will be abel to transfer locked cards

Is everything from my Pokémon TCG Online account transferable? What about my cards?

Players will be able to transfer the following content from their Pokémon TCG Online account to Pokémon TCG Live:

• Cards: Pokémon TCG cards from the Sword & Shield Series, as well as select Sun & Moon Series expansions (from Sun & Moon—Lost Thunder through Sun & Moon—Cosmic Eclipse) are transferrable and playable in Pokémon TCG Live at launch. Cards from other Sun & Moon Series expansions—from Sun & Moon through Dragon Majesty—as well as the XY Series and the Black & White Series are transferrable at launch but will not be playable until future Pokémon TCG Live game updates. Players will be able to transfer up to four copies of a unique Pokémon TCG card, one copy of an ACE SPEC or Prism Star card, one copy of each part of a Pokémon V-UNION card, and 59 copies of a basic Energy card. Additional copies beyond these limits will not be transferred.
  • Upvote 1