1123 tournament tickets and what to do with them?

namenick

Well, there is still a lot of time before TCG Online will be shut down. You can play 140 tournaments, get a ton of chests and boosters, and either open them for new cards or keep them unopened for those crystals or credits or whatever

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kostyurik said:

Well, there is still a lot of time before TCG Online will be shut down. You can play 140 tournaments, get a ton of chests and boosters, and either open them for new cards or keep them unopened for those crystals or credits or whatever

1123/4= 280 tournaments (I play only theme deck ones)

... I quit the game almost 2 years ago

but I remember you can get ticket randomly playing tournament

probably will get enough to do 50 more tournament before i used up all those 1123

😀

so, your advise is to uso all ticket and coin to buy booster

I also have 500+ booster to open

just need to keep 125 unopened and open all the others?
there is no difference between tradeable and untreadable booster

I did not understand if copies more than four will be converted in credits or not

Edited by namenick

20 hours ago, namenick said:

I did not understand if copies more than four will be converted in credits or not

I'll spend all tickets (planing to do) and coins for boosters, yes.

As for locked and unlocked packs open every locked booster, only use they have. And use every unlocked pack to trade for any V, VMax, GX and even EX yet missing a playset of 4.

Copies over 4, yes, will be converted in credits (coins it seems), but expect a limited maximum for them over a certain number. So any tradeable copy, can be also used to trade for other cards or to get packs to try to get missing stuff.

Thant's my goal at least to not loosing more than necessary.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2021 at 10:32 PM, namenick said:

1123/4= 280 tournaments (I play only theme deck ones)

... I quit the game almost 2 years ago

but I remember you can get ticket randomly playing tournament

probably will get enough to do 50 more tournament before i used up all those 1123

😀

Please please please trade me old evolutions or black and white packs I am sure you won't want them and you have 500+ packs !!

I have three celebrations I got from email none other pack no theme deck about to start the gold league

Or atleast please give me 20 evs packs

1 minute ago, DesolationTroop said:

Please please please trade me old evolutions or black and white packs I am sure you won't want them and you have 500+ packs !!

I have three celebrations I got from email none other pack no theme deck about to start the gold league

Or atleast please give me 20 evs packs

Please, stop asking that

I didn't get those pack for free

I spend lot and lot of hour on the game, learning how to play all the theme Decks and try to win  theme deck tournament

you just need to do the same, stop thinking about standard/constructed play, and spend time on theme deck till you still can

get the cards you want will be much easier when LIVE comes out (since they will ge craftable)

so now focus on get lot of tradeable / untreadable card so you will get more credits for your 5+ card you will get in LIVE

this was / is / will be my best advise each time you're asking for an easy way to get in the game at this moment

there are no other shortcuts aside from pay IRL money

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, namenick said:

Please, stop asking that

I didn't get those pack for free

I spend lot and lot of hour on the game, learning how to play all the theme Decks and try to win  theme deck tournament

you just need to do the same, stop thinking about standard/constructed play, and spend time on theme deck till you still can

get the cards you want will be much easier when LIVE comes out (since they will ge craftable)

so now focus on get lot of tradeable / untreadable card so you will get more credits for your 5+ card you will get in LIVE

this was / is / will be my best advise each time you're asking for an easy way to get in the game at this moment

there are no other shortcuts aside from pay IRL money

Ok and it's. The right way 

Thanks