I can't see some Booster Packs in the shop.

AsgarGrimm

Hi, It seems I can't see some Booster Packs in the shop. For example  Champion's Path, Shining Fates, Hidden Fates and maybe others too. Where those Packs have gone? There are some pokemons that I can't find them.

If you're new to the game, then I would not blame you for not knowing this.

The sets you have listed are known as subsets and the game kinda treats them as promo cards. They were never part of the shop. The only way to get those cards is to get them through trade from other players, or buying their products in real life. It is a shame and may sound unfair, but that is how it has been.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 9:24 PM, AsgarGrimm said:

Hi, It seems I can't see some Booster Packs in the shop. For example  Champion's Path, Shining Fates, Hidden Fates and maybe others too. Where those Packs have gone? There are some pokemons that I can't find them.

Hello @AsgarGrimm

Thank you for the question! 

Hopefully, the response from another fellow trainer is helpful to clear up the subject. 

On 9/19/2021 at 10:36 PM, Zantondorf said:

If you're new to the game, then I would not blame you for not knowing this.

The sets you have listed are known as subsets and the game kinda treats them as promo cards. They were never part of the shop. The only way to get those cards is to get them through trade from other players, or buying their products in real life. It is a shame and may sound unfair, but that is how it has been.

Hello @Zantondorf

Thank you for the response and the feedback!

We have gone ahead and let the development team know your opinion.