Pokémon TCG online port to Nintendo Switch

rheffner

Can you please port PTCGO over to Nintendo Switch? I thought it would have happened by now. This would bring more players into the game and would boost physical card sales, teach new players the rules, and promote the Pokémon Trading Card Game for a whole new generation of gamers that don’t even realize the card game exist. There was a poll on a website recently I saw where almost 70% out of 33K votes where they didn’t know there was a physical card game. This limited knowledge of the Pokémon TCG is unacceptable. Please bring this game to Nintendo Switch soon. It’s a shame for such an easy port job it hasn’t happened sooner, after all it runs on the Unity engine and would only need a simple control reconfiguration and UI layout modifications to work properly on the Nintendo Switch. Thank you.

Edited by rheffner
Typo

5 hours ago, rheffner said:

Can you please port PTCGO over to Nintendo Switch? I thought it would have happened by now. This would bring more players into the game and would boost physical card sales, teach new players the rules, and promote the Pokémon Trading Card Game for a whole new generation of gamers that don’t even realize the card game exist. There was a poll on a website recently I saw where almost 70% out of 33K votes where they didn’t know there was a physical card game. This limited knowledge of the Pokémon TCG is unacceptable. Please bring this game to Nintendo Switch soon. It’s a shame for such an easy port job it hasn’t happened sooner, after all it runs on the Unity engine and would only need a simple control reconfiguration and UI layout modifications to work properly on the Nintendo Switch. Thank you.

Hello @rheffner

We welcome you to the forums! 

Thank you for your elaborated suggestion and the reasoning. 

We have forwarded it to the development team for further review.