Sick of the expanded animation for moving individual damage counters

5ilentRequiem

So I posted about this in the Report a Bug section but as it’s more a QoL issue than a bug I figure it’s worth putting a shout-out here. Dusknoir has an ability called Sinister Hand that allows a player to freely manipulate damage counters on the opponent’s side of the field. Reuniclus has one called Damage Swap that allows the player free manipulation over those counters on his/her own side of the field. But the animation that is forced to play between each move of each counter is tedious and actually harmful to the player because it can take entire minutes to transfer hundreds of points of damage EACH TURN. Surely this can be altered to a more expeditious process. Anyone else encounter or use these cards and feel the same way?

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, 5ilentRequiem said:

So I posted about this in the Report a Bug section but as it’s more a QoL issue than a bug I figure it’s worth putting a shout-out here. Dusknoir has an ability called Sinister Hand that allows a player to freely manipulate damage counters on the opponent’s side of the field. Reuniclus has one called Damage Swap that allows the player free manipulation over those counters on his/her own side of the field. But the animation that is forced to play between each move of each counter is tedious and actually harmful to the player because it can take entire minutes to transfer hundreds of points of damage EACH TURN. Surely this can be altered to a more expeditious process. Anyone else encounter or use these cards and feel the same way?

Hello @5ilentRequiem

Thank you for bringing this issue up to our attention. 

I'll be forwarding your feedback for further review. 

It's just garbage programming by people who just can't get their job done, nothing more. To be honest, I am really looking forward to the rebrand of TCG so that at least direwolf would not be behind this. Sick of their countless excuses and extremely bad programming. Funny enough, they even posted on social media that PTCGO is high quality work and there are 'only a few' bugs. Laughable. 

11 hours ago, Sadra said:

It's just garbage programming by people who just can't get their job done, nothing more. To be honest, I am really looking forward to the rebrand of TCG so that at least direwolf would not be behind this. Sick of their countless excuses and extremely bad programming. Funny enough, they even posted on social media that PTCGO is high quality work and there are 'only a few' bugs. Laughable. 

Hello @Sadra

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It's useful for further improvements.