Can anyone help me make a ADP deck?

Andy4bossorder

So ADP rotated out of standard and is now in Expand. I have two ADP, two Zacian, two inteleon quick shooting that I use. Someone please help me make a easy deck because all the ADP deck I found online includes at least 3 Zacian, or Garlarian Moltres, which I don't have, and Crobat V or Dedenne Gx which I don't have neither of them. 

• Downvote 1

Battle Styles Bronzong (for Metal Transfer)

Team Up Bronzor (for Evolutionary Advantage)

Evolving Skies Crystal Cave (Stadium for healing metal pokemon)

Float Stones/other switch options are a must with metal transfer so you can switch between Zacians.

ADP needs Double Dragon Energy and Guzma & Hala to function best at Expanded

On 9/15/2021 at 12:04 PM, Adrammelech_ said:

Battle Styles Bronzong (for Metal Transfer)

Team Up Bronzor (for Evolutionary Advantage)

Evolving Skies Crystal Cave (Stadium for healing metal pokemon)

Float Stones/other switch options are a must with metal transfer so you can switch between Zacians.

ADP needs Double Dragon Energy and Guzma & Hala to function best at Expanded

Ok, thank you 

1 hour ago, RaginTyphlosion said:

yup

Put it on trade. Give me a couple of days to make a trade since im moving and gotta help my parents

21 hours ago, Andy4bossorder said:

Put it on trade. Give me a couple of days to make a trade since im moving and gotta help my parents

ohk, 

10 hours ago, RaginTyphlosion said:

ohk

you think i need two of it? i got one from trading. paid a FA ball guy for it. heavy price right there now. lol

12 hours ago, Andy4bossorder said:

you think i need two of it? i got one from trading. paid a FA ball guy for it. heavy price right there now. lol

obviously having metagross is very important, and one copy of it is uh..., u itself know, not at all sufficient for a stage 2 mon, and yup put it for trade. And I guess, the another metagross will also help you

Edited by RaginTyphlosion

10 hours ago, RaginTyphlosion said:

obviously having metagross is very important, and one copy of it is uh..., u itself know, not at all sufficient for a stage 2 mon, and yup put it for trade. And I guess, the another metagross will also help you

ok, i will do a trade for it.