Roserade/Metang Deck (Build Up)

Daykora75

READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE COMMENTING/CRITICIZING (Now, of course, you may not have to read everything if you know how to give criticim (backing a statement up, etc.)

Here's what I have so far:

Composition:

3-3 Metang

3-3 Roserade

2-1 Tangrowth (Going to change this with more Engineer's Adjustments, Energy Switches, or Professor Junipers)

1 Energy Switch

4 Junk Arms

4 Pokemon Communications

2 Black Belts

2 Engineer's Adjustments

12 Grass Energies

20 Psychic Energies

Strategy:

Quickly evolve Beldum into Metang, use Junk Arms and Engineer's Adjustments to discard energies, build up Roserade with Metang's move, use Roserade's ability by placing energies down by hand, Tangrowth is just an alternate for now, use energy switch to move around energies (will change this to shaymin once I obtain a couple), use pokemon communication to switch out uneeded pokes for more Roselia and Roserades.

I realize the general idea isn't amazing, but I figured for regular matches it would be okay. The faults I see are Roselia taking at least 4 turns to set up with Metang's move (to get any practical use out of it) and that unless you get Junk Arms or Engineer's Adjustment, then Metang is practically useless. Now, the reason I didn't put any Double Colorless Energies (I don't have any anyway) is that the move said "Does 20x damage for each energy attached to Roselia (this pokemon)" so I didn't want to put any useless energies in this deck. For now, this is my general setup and please don't make comments before reading the entire thing.

In addition, please don't make trades here for cards I need. Like don't ask, "I'll trade you my roselia for (insert poke here)" or something. You could say that I need a certain card. I will accept constructive criticism also but don't go overboard and being mean. Finally, don't say something without backing your statement up (ex which includes everything. "I think you need a roselia. I'll trade you my roselia for a holo pikachu."). The example given is completely useless to me and irrelevant because it tell me nothing of why I should have it and should be listed in the Trading section.

Thanks for any criticism

If you want metangross super fast have a beldum on your fleid and then use rare candy with metangross in your hand.

Read the first statement....

If you want metangross super fast have a beldum on your fleid and then use rare candy with metangross in your hand.

I can give you my chichrita for free.

32 Energy is a lot of Energy, even for a Roserade/Tangrowth -based deck. If you take out some Energy, you can put in some other cards like Interviewer's Questions or Fisherman to pull out more Energy cards. You might also want a Metagross to use the Poke-Body - Psychic Float can give Pokemon with Psychic Energy attached a free retreat cost, which would make swapping out a lot easier in case a Pokemon is almost defeated.

32 Energy is a lot of Energy, even for a Roserade/Tangrowth -based deck. If you take out some Energy, you can put in some other cards like Interviewer's Questions or Fisherman to pull out more Energy cards. You might also want a Metagross to use the Poke-Body - Psychic Float can give Pokemon with Psychic Energy attached a free retreat cost, which would make swapping out a lot easier in case a Pokemon is almost defeated.

Yeah... I probably should have reduced it from the beginning :P

Thanks! I don't think Fisherman would be such a great idea though since I then couldn't use the Metang's move... is there any other poke that could get energies quick onto a pokemon without using the discard pile?... oh wait! Just realized Electrode Prime... well that wouldn't work either... hmm... this is a toughy ain't it?

I can give you my chichrita for free.

... Please stop posting on this topic. I don't want to be rude, but you clearly aren't reading anything in my first post except for maybe the composition.

Archived