[GAMEPLAY] Automatic Loose?

Andy4bossorder

So one time, I was battling this deck online, and it was a grass deck. I was using my inteleon deck. The dhelmise vmax use the first attack, which the player chose to attack my bench inteleon vmax, after, that, I somehow was instantly conceded. Bug?

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag and item prefix included

• Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [GAMEPLAY] Automatic Loose?
On 9/13/2021 at 8:09 PM, Andy4bossorder said:

So one time, I was battling this deck online, and it was a grass deck. I was using my inteleon deck. The dhelmise vmax use the first attack, which the player chose to attack my bench inteleon vmax, after, that, I somehow was instantly conceded. Bug?

Hello @Andy4bossorder

Thank you for reporting this problem. 

To better investigate this scenario, we would ask you to provide a game log. 

how do i do that? the person, Mod_Dew said on another topic said that "The only way to retrieve your log file is either during or directly after your match. Once you've exited the game, there's unfortunately no way to retrieve your log for that match."

Edited by Andy4bossorder
adding more things

6 hours ago, Andy4bossorder said:

how do i do that? the person, Mod_Dew said on another topic said that "The only way to retrieve your log file is either during or directly after your match. Once you've exited the game, there's unfortunately no way to retrieve your log for that match."

Hello @Andy4bossorder

Thank you for asking. 

That is true! You will have a chance to obtain a game log for this scenario next time you play it. 

What we recommend is that any time you run into issues with the game, you remember to save a game log for further investigation.

• Mod_GuruLot locked and unlocked this topic