LF 2x Tangela, 3x Tangrowth, 3x Roselia, 2x Roserade, 1-2 Electrode Prime, 2-3 Wailord

Daykora75

HAVES:

Sawk (Five Fierce Chops)

Sawk (Low Sweep)

Banette

2-2 Faxure

Lickylicky

2 Black Belt

1 Rocky Helmet

EP Virizion

1-0-1 Pidgeot

2x Dual Ball

1 Great Ball

2x Pokegear

LF: 1x Roselia

2-3 Tangrowth

1-2 Electrode Prime

3 Wailord

Sure! i'll go put it in my binder now.

[Edit] K, they are in. Just curious, but why do you want the SEL half? The card isn't that great compared to the others. Or is it just to have it?

SEL is a card that is used in certain decks mainly to counter Reshiram or now Coballion too. It was in the deck that Ross Cawthon took the 2nd place in the World Championships Masters, where he used it to counter the all popular Reshiram as it could 1 hit it due to Reshiram's weakness, but Reshiram could not 1 hit back in retrurn, as it only needs 1 fire or rainbow + 2 colourless it is quite a flexible card too so it can be put into multiple decks is now a poular card.

Thanks for the trade

1 Rocky Helmet

EP Virizion

for my rosila

A Roselia is definitely not worth a Rocky Helm and an EP Virizion

For a trade, you can choose 1 card from this list (except for axew, which you can choose 2 of)

Sawk (Five Fierce Chops)

Sawk (Low Sweep)

Axew

2 Black Belt

1 Pidgey

2x Dual Ball

1 Great Ball

2x Dual Ball for my chickrita instead because I do not have my rosila and I can also give you a totodile with it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the... 10 day-late reply (really sorry about it), but I assume we're not continuing it (seeing as you've already been giving your collection away). Still, if you want to continue the trade, I'll take it.

Archived