Checking for client update...

faiththefish

This has happened to me so many times. i boot PTCGO and it says checking for client update, closes and then opens the patcher and i click play, but then gets stuck into the endless loop. i have to completely uninstal and delete its hidden files off my laptop and reinstall it for it to work again but this is the 4th time within 4 months this has happened. I dont understand why this keeps happening to me or if its a common issue at all. its just frustrating at times. please fix this...

On 9/12/2021 at 9:50 PM, faiththefish said:

This has happened to me so many times. i boot PTCGO and it says checking for client update, closes and then opens the patcher and i click play, but then gets stuck into the endless loop. i have to completely uninstal and delete its hidden files off my laptop and reinstall it for it to work again but this is the 4th time within 4 months this has happened. I dont understand why this keeps happening to me or if its a common issue at all. its just frustrating at times. please fix this...

Hello @faiththefish

We welcome you to the forums! 

If you continue experiencing this issue, please provide us with the client you run on your device so that we can help you further.