New Rotation! New Strategies!

RaginTyphlosion

Hi all!

The new format rotation is here on 09-10-21! Now, In the standard format is now the pure Sword and Shield sets....., 

In a way, now we don't have useful support cards like Dedenne GX or strong attackers like PikaKrom, ADP and ReshZard.......,

But now it is the pure SSH time, now it's gonna be like playing Pokemon Sword & Shield (like Z-Moves and Megas are not there in the game (lol))

Now coming to the Gameplay, we need to get set to the Sword & Shield cards, so some new combos arise 

Now it's your time to help out other players! Pls post your new combos here, let the other rookie or mediocre players learn

So first,

let me start.............,

1. Hydreigon & Grimmsnarl V

Oh ya, you may see me posting this one 1000 times, this the current deck I'm using.....,

For more info about this.

• Upvote 1

2. Mad Party w/ Talonflame V and Cherrim

Since Dedenne-GX and Triple Acceleration Energy have rotated, the Mad Party archetype has lost a lot of its explosive power. However, adding 3 copies of Talonflame V for a Turn 1 Fast Flight really does speed up the early-game to compensate for the lack of Dedenne-GX! Also, if the you/opponent are bricking, you can keep using it for a better set-up instead of just passing. 

A 2-2 Cherrim BST line with like 6 Grass Energy means you have enough energy to carry out attacks every turn instead of just the 4 twin energies. It also helps to not waste a twin on Talonflame V's Fast Flight

You could consider playing Galarian Articuno V, but without Giovanni's Exile you can't afford to play multiple 2-prizers. Between these two support V's, Talonflame is just faster. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, SuperiorSpidr said:

2. Mad Party w/ Talonflame V and Cherrim

Since Dedenne-GX and Triple Acceleration Energy have rotated, the Mad Party archetype has lost a lot of its explosive power. However, adding 3 copies of Talonflame V for a Turn 1 Fast Flight really does speed up the early-game to compensate for the lack of Dedenne-GX! Also, if the you/opponent are bricking, you can keep using it for a better set-up instead of just passing. 

A 2-2 Cherrim BST line with like 6 Grass Energy means you have enough energy to carry out attacks every turn instead of just the 4 twin energies. It also helps to not waste a twin on Talonflame V's Fast Flight

You could consider playing Galarian Articuno V, but without Giovanni's Exile you can't afford to play multiple 2-prizers. Between these two support V's, Talonflame is just faster. 

Thank You very much for answering @SuperiorSpidr, that was really cool! A good combo to employ! (Giving u +1). Hope this'll help other fellow players and encourage others to answer this one!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, guruguy87 said:

GET READY FOR  A BUNCH OF MINE COMING! I was on vacation for about a week... Ready to go now!!! Yee haw! 

Wow, so that's why u weren't online these days?! Ohk....., waiting for ur combos here!