Regarding Flygon BCR Supposed "Bug"

Clear_ZERO

I read

• Flygon (BCR #99): Sand Slammer triggers after Flygon is moved from the Bench to the Active Spot during Pokémon Checkup.

Isn't this supposed to happen?  In-between turns has changed term to Pokemon Checkup on SwSh era.
Prior to this version, Flygon BCR has always worked as he is promoted up to active. 
As the Player's Active is KO'd, and then promotion of Flygon to active happens prior to Pokemon Checkup (in-between turns), then Flygon Sand Slammer activates.

I am concerned that an error is about to occur here.

From page 15 of the Pokémon TCG rulebook:

4) Pokémon Checkup
Pokémon Checkup is a special step that happens between turns. Before the game continues to the next player, you’ll need to take care of Special Conditions in this order:

1) Poisoned 2) Burned 3) Asleep 4) Paralyzed

You’ll also need to apply the effects of any Abilities or Trainer cards, or anything else that a card states must happen during Pokémon Checkup (or between turns). You can check Special Conditions and then other effects, or you can check other effects and then Special Conditions, but you can’t mix them up—for example, you can’t add Poison damage, then apply an Ability, then flip for Asleep, etc.

After both players have gone through these checks, any Pokémon that has no HP remaining is Knocked Out. (The player moves a new Pokémon into the Active Spot, and the opponent takes a Prize card.) Then, start the next player’s turn!

Pokémon that are KO'd between turns don't actually get removed from play until the very end of the Pokémon Checkup (or between turns) step. By the time Flygon becomes the new Active Pokémon it is already too late for its Sand Slammer to be used.

My concern is not a knock out in this step via poison/burn during checkup, the way it is worded is that it is implying that Flygon does not activate during Pokemon checkup as intended when a normal knockout on attack happens that happens at the end of a player's turn.  Flygon should already be in active slot during checkup.

Edited by Clear_ZERO