Need a few questions answering~

CandyCream

I'm thinking of starting my own trade shop on here, so

1) Is the General Pomemon discussion an ok place to post it?

and

2) Is RNG method pokemon allowed? For those that don't know, RNG is a long boring method of getting eggs that are shiny/with the right IV's. You can use a hacking devices to make the method much simpiler, but I have not used a hacking device-some of my shiny pokemon I want to trade I have RNG'd.

Once my questions are answered, I'll delete the thread n_n

<div>1. Pokemon general discussion is perfect for this.</div>

<div>2. RNG isnt hacking since you dont use a device to alter the game in anyway, in fact, RNGing is just a method like masuda or anything like that so it is perfectly acceptable.</div>

<div>Now i have a question for you, is there any wqy you could rng a level one male shimy timid charmander? i could trade you something good for one.</div>

I can Litwickfan11 I have just happened to get one in my very first pokemon black game but I am getting a new one today so I will get you one, and I did not hack with ar codes I do not have a working one.

<div>1. Pokemon general discussion is perfect for this.</div>

<div>2. RNG isnt hacking since you dont use a device to alter the game in anyway, in fact, RNGing is just a method like masuda or anything like that so it is perfectly acceptable.</div>

<div>Now i have a question for you, is there any wqy you could rng a level one male shimy timid charmander? i could trade you something good for one.</div>

Coolio, thank you-some people use Action Replays to makes RNG easier :L. I haven't RNG'd in ages, but I'll have a go n_n

Archived