[GENERAL] Installation - Problem with patching

legstle

Before the new version today I played everything was ok. Now I open the game and say check for updates then open new window and patch then I click play and again check for updates and again patching Uninstall modify and start as admin not working. 

Hello legstle,

I understand that you are having some trouble loading the game and have already tried some troubleshooting steps. If you have not done so yet, please try the full uninstallation steps on the following FAQ page: 

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001058453-The-Pokémon-Trading-Card-Game-Online-stalls-when-updating-How-do-I-uninstall-reinstall-the-game-for-Windows-and-for-Mac-

If you continue to experience an issue, I recommend submitting a ticket to our support team. There is a link on the page above to submit a request. 

when i complete the update and click the play button, 

it just load until "check client update" bounce out , than loop to patch update screen and load to 100% again

i m using window 10

With me, after it completed and I hit "Play",  the game window opened up but it stayed black. I tried to close and reopen the window but only got the black screen.  I don't know what this patch was supposed to resolve but it seems like hot garbage to me.

• Mod_Jynthu changed the title to [GENERAL] Installation - Problem with patching

Hello Trainers, 

I have merged a duplicate thread. Please try the suggestions on this page: 

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001058453-The-Pokémon-Trading-Card-Game-Online-stalls-when-updating-How-do-I-uninstall-reinstall-the-game-for-Windows-and-for-Mac-

If you continue to experience this issue, please submit a ticket using the link above and clicking the link to submit a service request form.