How long before jolteon v price comes down?

darkness018

I want to get jolteon v and vmax to make a deck but for some reason jolteon v is way too expensive compared to other cards I’m just curious when the price for it will come down? yea yea I know it’s cuz it’s a full art or a promo but still the card isn’t beening used in any tournaments and I’m pretty sure when the tins are made available for codes buy they won’t be that expensive I’m a huge eevee fan so I want to least get as many v’s and vmaxs I can minus the ones I don’t think will be playable after rotation aka flareon at the moment I have only been able to get Sylveon v and vmaxs

Don't worry. Even though tin supplies seem to be lagging behind and code cards haven't really hit the third-party sites yet it is safe to assume that at least the tin versions will crash down in price (and partly take the booster variants with them).

I'd compare Jolteon V(MAX) to Eevee V(MAX) which, when it came out, was about 5 packs in total, now you can get them for half of a pack and they are tin-exclusive! Unless Jolteon V(MAX) is found to be the perfect pick for some tournement level deck the cards will go the same way. Give it a month until the novelty wears off and the market is flooded with code cards (people love paper Eeveelutions cards so they'll open a bunch of tins) and get yourself a bargain.

The same thing also happened with Shining Fates Charizard-GX. It was a playable card back then and the Tin release harshly neutered the price in such a lasting way, it's still not worth a pack.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:04 AM, OelBoy said:

Don't worry. Even though tin supplies seem to be lagging behind and code cards haven't really hit the third-party sites yet it is safe to assume that at least the tin versions will crash down in price (and partly take the booster variants with them).

I'd compare Jolteon V(MAX) to Eevee V(MAX) which, when it came out, was about 5 packs in total, now you can get them for half of a pack and they are tin-exclusive! Unless Jolteon V(MAX) is found to be the perfect pick for some tournement level deck the cards will go the same way. Give it a month until the novelty wears off and the market is flooded with code cards (people love paper Eeveelutions cards so they'll open a bunch of tins) and get yourself a bargain.

The same thing also happened with Shining Fates Charizard-GX. It was a playable card back then and the Tin release harshly neutered the price in such a lasting way, it's still not worth a pack.

Wow the prices is going up so much for using my packs for them so now I have packs that I have no use for lol

13 hours ago, darkness018 said:

Wow the prices is going up so much for using my packs for them so now I have packs that I have no use for lol

Looks like I was way off with my prediction 😅 at least thus far...

6 hours ago, OelBoy said:

Looks like I was way off with my prediction 😅 at least thus far...

Well since I can’t get jolteon I guess I’m going to try to get vaporeon instead