Do not have enough tradable copies of an item, but I do?

IceBeamTogetic

I recently acquired some new gameplay items, deck boxes from the Glaceon, Leafeon, and Sylveon tins. Specifically they are the "Glaceon-GX Deck Box," "Leafeon-GX Deck Box," and "Sylveon-GX Deck Box." When going into my collection to mark them as "For Trade," a prompt stating that I do not have enough tradable copies appeared. Repeatedly clicking the "For Trade" tag does not activate it.

I have 1 tradable copy of each of the Leafeon and Sylveon deck boxes, but I cannot mark them for trade. No decks are currently using them, I literally just got them. I have 2 tradable copies of the Glaceon deck box, which I used on several decks even before acquiring this second copy. The collection manager allowed me to mark this one as "For Trade" without issue.

I haven't tested with any other deck boxes or sleeves. I suspect the collection manager doesn't like marking tradable gameplay items as "For Trade" if there is only one copy of the item, even if it's not being used with any deck.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
tag and item prefix included

10 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

I recently acquired some new gameplay items, deck boxes from the Glaceon, Leafeon, and Sylveon tins. Specifically they are the "Glaceon-GX Deck Box," "Leafeon-GX Deck Box," and "Sylveon-GX Deck Box." When going into my collection to mark them as "For Trade," a prompt stating that I do not have enough tradable copies appeared. Repeatedly clicking the "For Trade" tag does not activate it.

I have 1 tradable copy of each of the Leafeon and Sylveon deck boxes, but I cannot mark them for trade. No decks are currently using them, I literally just got them. I have 2 tradable copies of the Glaceon deck box, which I used on several decks even before acquiring this second copy. The collection manager allowed me to mark this one as "For Trade" without issue.

I haven't tested with any other deck boxes or sleeves. I suspect the collection manager doesn't like marking tradable gameplay items as "For Trade" if there is only one copy of the item, even if it's not being used with any deck.

Hello @IceBeamTogetic

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

I have gone ahead and escalated this for further review. 

Oops. The statement "No decks are currently using them" was incorrect. None of my decks that I made were using them, but the "Fairy Power" and "Green Wonder" decks themselves were in my deck manager, using those items. Since deleting those decks I can now trade the items.

No bug, issue resolved.