A couple ideas for improving the game, some that have probably already been brought up.

Gourmandizer

Hi. So since the website has basically done away with the avatars, and there's no longer a store for avatar clothing items, can it be added into the TCG client instead? Maybe start adding new clothing items again even, or bringing back old ones? Also, how long does it take for avatar changes to reflect on the forum icon? I feel like the current one is months old.

Also, recycling duplicates a player doesn't need, anything more than 4, or in the case Ace Spec and Prism Star Cards, 1?

I don't know. I'll post anything else I can think of here. I've been a bit more active lately so I'm sure something'll come to mind.

22 hours ago, Gourmandizer said:

Hi. So since the website has basically done away with the avatars, and there's no longer a store for avatar clothing items, can it be added into the TCG client instead? Maybe start adding new clothing items again even, or bringing back old ones? Also, how long does it take for avatar changes to reflect on the forum icon? I feel like the current one is months old.

Also, recycling duplicates a player doesn't need, anything more than 4, or in the case Ace Spec and Prism Star Cards, 1?

I don't know. I'll post anything else I can think of here. I've been a bit more active lately so I'm sure something'll come to mind.

Hello @Gourmandizer

Welcome to the forums! :)

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Pokémon Trading Card Game Live solves these issues it would seem. I'd get into the issues it creates, but there's an entirely separate forum section for that.