Why cant I battle people online

Andre945

Every time I try to battle people online it says something like the deck i'm using has cards I currantly dont own what does it mean? When I entered my first code in I checked my booster packs and I had 10 packs of heart gold and soul siver cards waiting to be opened, could this be a mistake because i'm using some of them HG and SS cards. I didn't even choose HG and SS cards for my packs. PLEASE HELP!

Greetings!

The TCGO deck builder currently allows you to save cards into your deck that you dont actually own, this is so you can build a wish list of cards, or help you eventually build your dream deck.

However if you attempt to battle using a deck that was saved like this, you will receive that error. You may just have to go through your deck editor and make sure to take out the cards you don't own and resave your deck.

Hope this clears this up!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Here lets see if maybe some visuals will help!

Illustrated here, I am attempting to put a fourth vaporeon into my deck that I currently don't actually own in my librarary

demo.png

In the event that you do this, you will receive this error upon trying to play a game with it!

demo2.png

Does it make more sense now? You just need to make sure when building your deck, you don't actually put cards in there you dont own! regular_smile.png

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

Prof_Proto

I bought a Red Frenzy Theme deck yesterday, but i still can't get in that section of the game, that you are showing with images. HELP

The theme decks do NOT grant you access to the closed beta, sorry guys! :(

Prof Proto

[/i]

To get into the closed beta you'll need a special unique code which can be found inside of specially marked packs of pokemon BLW booster packs.

When you get a code simply put it in at our shop page, if you do this correctly, you'll then be able to play!

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

If you have the booster codes then you should be able to get on if you do have the codes try pressing the pokemon trading card game online bit at the bottom in the black rectangle. Keep pressing it until it loads that works for me.

Archived