Ban this unhealthy expanded deck...

guruguy87

Stupid crazy how mew can copy both GG End GX and Magical Miracle GX and doing on the first turn (going 2nd). This is so broken. That electrode GX is the main thing that allows this to happen and should have a ban. Or possibly battle compressor (which is too strong of a card anyway). I have said this before and I have been seeing it on ladder a bit more...  If you somehow DO have basics out they just copy the kyogre attack with mew and knock every basic out. Bonkers broken stuff! 

Copied opponent decklist. 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 2 Crobat V PR-SW 98
* 2 Garchomp & Giratina-GX UNM 146
* 1 Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX UNB 130
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
* 3 Voltorb XY 44
* 4 Electrode-GX CES 48
* 3 Mew FCO 29
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Kyogre SHF 21

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 2 Bicycle PLS 117
* 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 3 Wally ROS 94
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Sky Field ROS 89
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 8

* 4 Counter Energy CIN 100
* 4 Aurora Energy SSH 186

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

It is an expanded deck so it can be just defeated by a deck that contains the garbodor that blocks abilities as a side helper and a good main attacker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

@DesolationTroop, yeah except you are missing the fact that they can magical miracle GX on turn 1 going 2nd and make it almost impossible for you to get your garbaodor out.... You go build that garbodor deck and play against a friend who builds this crazy expanded cheat list and I can about guarantee you that you lose 19 out of 20 times.... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I have the deck built and I agree.. but i also think mad party and night march decks were toxic as well.. 

The main issue is modern cards theres now too many OP cards and silly combinations the makers never even dreamed of. Honestly they should bring back classic card battling or even segment V and V max etc from the game. The fact all this is happening is the creators have truly run out of ideas so they instead now give pokemon silly hp. I mean look at classic Charizard one of the most powerful cards of its time 100 damage for 4 energy and you gotta discard 2 energy. That would take 3 hits to down one V pokemon nowadays and thus 10 energy. The growth is silly and they need to go back to reasonable damages and non silly trainers and abilitys. There's no strategies anymore. When i started the OG cards everybody had differnt unique decks nowadays people just copy the same 5-6 decks and hope luck is on their side rather than any skill in deck building. The creators dont care though as they selling through their noses right now with insanely bad pull rates too. 

• Upvote 2