[Android] So I Wanna Play Pokemon TCG Online

shuroV

But After I Download Pokemon TCG Online I Entered The Game And Click Start. I've been waiting for a pretty long time Only for Loading Data Download From Server And After 20%/30% Or Above Always Failed The Game Said "The network connection with the server has been lost"  I Tryed Re Installing The Game, Delete Data And Delete Cache. But Always Same Failed My Network Is Pretty good. I Tryed 10 Times More Morning,noon,Afternoon Evening. Always Fail

Do You Have Any Solution ?

2 hours ago, shuroV said:

But After I Download Pokemon TCG Online I Entered The Game And Click Start. I've been waiting for a pretty long time Only for Loading Data Download From Server And After 20%/30% Or Above Always Failed The Game Said "The network connection with the server has been lost"  I Tryed Re Installing The Game, Delete Data And Delete Cache. But Always Same Failed My Network Is Pretty good. I Tryed 10 Times More Morning,noon,Afternoon Evening. Always Fail

Do You Have Any Solution ?

Hello @shuroV

We welcome you to the forums! 

These are the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online system requirements and compatibility for Android (no cell phones):

Android Tablet
Android 4.1 or later
2GB RAM; 6GB available HD space

Please note: Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices that meet the requirements.