Losing games before they even start

TheLegend-PR

I can’t be the only person on this app that feels like sometimes the game algorithm just sets you up failure after having a couple consecutive wins. What makes me say this is that multiple times I have drawn up to 3 sometimes even more dead hands that just seem impossible or not likely after quitting the game because theres nothing you can when you draw 1 supporter pokemon followed by multiple bricks. Even after resolving multiple draw cards and ability I discarded all my resources in hopes of getting a new hand. I played this game in real life & I have never had the amount of “bad luck”  (if you can even call it that) that I had on this platform.

• Downvote 1

There is significant card jamming during peak times. It has nothing to do to target you or any other player. To avoid this, use different art versions of cards in your deck (as long as the set number is different). In addition, the shuffling function have been coded poorly. Here is a post I found online from a professional programmer and he says this:  'they must have written in a way where it skipped the head and randomized 1-58 to not get into memory problems because to skip the first card is so much easier for the system from what ive seen bad programmers do'. 

The algorithm that you mention seem to be way too difficult to program. Based on the programmers that can't even code functions properly, I would highly doubt they have the ability or mindset to do this.