Help with two abilities (Marshadow-GX & Mew)

Procrastinador

So i'm thinking about building a new deck, and I have these two cards, Marshadow-GX & Mew, and i'm having ruling doubts about if their abilities can be used in conjunction, basically Marshadow's ability allow him to use the attacks of any basic pokemon in the discard pile, and he is a Basic pokemon himself, therefore, allowing Mew with his ability of being able to use any attack of my basic pokemon in play, to use Marshadow's attacks, so, would Mew be able to use the attack of each basic pokemon in my discard pile if he is in play with Marshadow in the bench?

The texting in their abilities:
Marshadow - GX
Ability - Shadow Hunt: This pokemon can use the attacks of any basic pokemon in your discard pile (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack)

Mew
Ability - Memories of Dawn: This pokemon can use the attacks of any of yout basic pokemon in play (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack)

Edited by Procrastinador

Welcome.

Short: No, they can't be used in conjunction.

Not so short:. An attack and an Ability are different things.

These abilities can't copy another ability to cause an effect, they can just copy other pokémon Attacks.

The ability of both pokémon can copy attacks so if Aegislash V is in bench (https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh4/126/ ), Mew will be able to copy Slash having 1 metal+1 other energy, and Sonic edge having 2 metal+1 other.

Marshadow would do same if Aegislash V in discard.

With Mew as active and Marshadow in bench, Mew would be able to copy Beatdown and Peerless hundred blows GX from Marshadow's, meeting the energy requirements, but not the ability Shadow hunt to use the discard's. To use discard's, Marshadow should be the active.

Any question, don't hesitate to re-ask.